Level Red, prefer rose
Update on Thursday November 18th, 2020.
Level RED, Patio Heaters and Beaujolais Nouveau!
Today is the third Thursday in November which means this year's Beaujolais Nouveau is available! Often weak and tart, ours is from Dupeuble whose winery has been working since 1512. The grapes are harvested manually and vinified completely without SO2. The wines are not chaptalized, filtered, or degassed and only natural yeasts are used for the fermentation. They aren't trying to be "hip" this is just the way they've rolled forever.
We only get a couple cases each year, so stop in for the best Nouveau out there at just $19 a bottle!
More good news first...
Yep! That's a patio heater and that's our patio! We've snagged a few of them and have more on order. With the new restrictions coming at us, we're excited to be able to make outside seating a bit more comfortable!
Also, we now take reservations for the patio because those are the only tables we can seat people at come Fr
iday at 5pm!
Now the Bad News...
We are entering a new level of restriction here in Adams County, or as we refer to it, just another episode in "Restaurant Impossible!" in a season that never ends! We've been getting a lot of calls today and wanted to let you all know that we are still hanging in there and will do what we can to be here for all of you. But as of Friday at 5pm.
- All indoor dining is prohibited, we'll only be seating on the patio
- We will now take reservations for the patio
- Take out, curbside, delivery and to-go orders are all still allowed
- Outdoor dining is allowed only with members of one household per table
- Last call for alcohol is 8:00 p.m., we will continue to close at 9pm so we can clean up and get staff home before the curfew at 10pm
- Wine Cellar will also close at 9pm
- Maximum party size outside is 6, you are not allowed to have more than 6 no matter how many tables you sit at
We wish you all the best, and hope you stay healthy and well. Bacchus willing, we'll see you on the other side of this.